Advocate + Guide + Negotiator = MPG
Sometimes you need to stop and take an objective view of your business
life . Can you enhance the client experience? Gain greater control? Maximize the value of your businesses and optimize growth?
We are often asked by advisors about how we work, who we work for, how we are compensated, and more. We are always transparent about our process and hope the following outline answers some of your key questions.
- It is about YOU! MPG is about making connections that last therefore the exploratory process is very important. We want to know about your business and your goals before even discussing potential options or opportunities.
- We do not accept retainer fees or work for
any onefirm, so we can be entirely impartial and focus only on the best solution for you. We offer access to the entire waterfall of possibilities.
- Timing: It is never too early to reach out to us. We are equally motivated to speak with you whether you are serious about making a move, or simply curious to see what your options might be.
- Privacy: When you reach out to us, we keep your information private and do not share.
- Introduction: The introduction to a firm is the least significant part of what we do, for us to be compensated for our work on your behalf, and for us to have a seat at the table.
How are we compensated:
- MPG works with you at no cost. We are compensated directly by the firm you join, and your transition package is never impacted by our involvement.
- If you are an independent business owner looking into mergers or acquisition, we are compensated by the acquirer.